Saturday 3 April 2010

The Ambient Life

I love this video, I don't actually know what it is that I love though. It could be seen as quite cheesy but I think its fantastic. I have no idea who the narrator is, but I personally feel that his voice completes the video.



DESCRIPTION:
Commissioned by: Buro Knapzak / Client: Freeband / Year: 2009
Freeband Communication and IIPIC share a vision of the future: a world in which information and communication technology render one's surroundings into a thinking and caring environment.
The results of the Freeband Communication research program should be visualized in a compelling film. I approached the material using infographics to explain the vast quantities of data. To create a relationship with the continuing technology the film starts with a minimalist introduction in a narrow color spectrum and gradually transitioned to an abundant, multicolored world.

No comments:

Post a Comment