Sunday 4 April 2010

Robinsson Cravents

I realised that I haven't got much corporate identity on this blog, thats why when I found this artist I thought I would post some of his work. Above is Cravents vision for a new Pizza place. He says he was inspired by cheese, Tomato, pepper, salami, Italian colors and the classic pizza form. I think it works very well, with the least effort. For example most people when they see red, green and white put together they think of Italy and in turn the food that has made the country so very famous. The inclusion of a 'triangular' pattern is also very clever, because this is the archetypal shape relating to a 'slice'.
This is another branding project that Cravents did that I think works really well. It for the energy drink called 'Missile'. He describes it as a different point view to the usual energy drink packaging looks. The intention is to offer and show a different drink, more medicinal but fresh and cool. I think the pink, yellow and green choice of colours works really well in relation to 'energy boosts' and that whole energising approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment