Saturday 9 October 2010

Monster Packages

Although the below designs are not of the greatest quality they are a decent representation of what I intend to do with my project. They are designs that have their own individual look but when brought together fit neatly into a series. They also follow the halloween theme that I have been looking into. I like how the designer has just used the cut out of the eyes for the front of the packaging, as if just giving the buyer a sneak peak. Then as soon as you turn the package around you see the designs in their full glory. From what I can see the five characters represent: a sea monster, a werewolf, a mummy, Dracula and Frankenstein. I like these five choices and it's just a shame that dia de los muertos has no equivalents.

No comments:

Post a Comment