Monday 1 November 2010

Kids Cook Book Two

I decided to look at another cookbook aimed at children. This one is a hardback and has slightly more recipes. I would say that this particular book is aimed at children slightly younger than the previous one as the recipes are much simpler and there is a lot more imagery used. I like how there is a photograph at every stage of all the recipes in the book. The page layouts themselves are slightly too messy and busy for my liking, but the ideas behind the designs are perfect and I can see where the designer was coming from. Text is kept to a minimum and each stage is clearly numbered, obviously helping the child with the process. I also like how alternative ways of decorating your products are clearly displayed, for example the different toppings you can put on your cookies.





No comments:

Post a Comment