Thursday 3 March 2011

Sonic: The Brand

When looking online for Sonic related products I briefly considered the fact that I might struggle to find a range of appropriate items. However my mind was soon changed, in fact I have been blown away by the amount of crazy, interesting, creative, high and low quality, cheap and expensive and in general fascinating products I stumbled across. Below is a PDF document that details some of the lesser items, then below that is a more detailed analysis of a few items that I found more interesting.




After looking in so much depth at the range of items out there it seems as though they all fit within a few categories. These include: clothing and accessories, food and drink, fun and games and utensils such as crockery and beach towels! I think perhaps there is an area of retail that has never been adapted to fit within the Sonic realms, maybe furniture design, I don't know right now, but if we can think of one then I guess we will have a completely unique idea and direction in which to follow.





No comments:

Post a Comment