Saturday 30 April 2011

Packed Lunch Idea

I have taken the idea of a 'packed lunch' from the lunchtime meal deals that are available at Marks & Spencer's every single day. The idea is that you can pick any main, any drink and any side for yourself, resulting in a wide variety of combinations that can satisfy pretty much anyones tastes. If I could allocate  each component of the meal to each sitcom and then create a range of flavours and tastes for each component then it addresses both the 'product' and the 'range' parts of the brief. All that would be left is the distribution aspect, something I could work on slightly lighter. But I would imagine it would involve a few forms of promotion including: advertisements, coupons and perhaps if I have time a short animation intended for web purposes like pop-up windows.

The images below show the type of packaging I could possibly model my ideas on. I think the important thing to remember is the time period for this brief, if the designs put onto the packaging are well considered and professionally designed then the packaging itself does not have to be complex and altered. Instead I could find simple templates and compose my illustrations around these.




No comments:

Post a Comment