Friday 23 April 2010

Notebooks and Calenders

I came across these two different projects whilst browsing www.behance.net. I think they're just very unique ways of putting a twist on something that could be deemed a boring subject. The first photos are of a series of 12 notebooks. What's so special is that this set comes in bread packaging. The theme does not stop there though, I think its pretty obvious the colouring of the books are in direct relation to the bread idea, and therefore they come only in a grainy, wholemeal colour.

This second batch of pictures is very clever as it almost recalls back to a simpler time. With a world where almost everyone has access to the internet and can join networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, it's nice to see products that enlist traditional approaches like handwriting and not broadcasting what you are doing to everyone you know. It's private and I like it very much. I would buy one.


No comments:

Post a Comment