Thursday 27 May 2010

Music Philosophy

Music Philosophy is a weekly graphic/typographic interpretation of philosophical song quotes. Created by the designer called simply 'Mico' it combines his love of typography and music. I think its a nifty little idea would consider trying to design some myself, based on some of my favourite lyrics. I think this is a great example of how type can be so expressive, there is simply no need for image. The examples below are a few of my preferred ones because I think they best represent the message that is being conveyed. I also like the minimal use of colour, and how the background can completely change the mood of the entire thing.


Blind Melon - No Rain


Alanis Morissette - Ironic


The Smiths - There is a Light that Never Goes Out

No comments:

Post a Comment