Thursday 9 December 2010

Jr. Canest



The above animation is basically a short designed to promote a new documentary called 'Waiting for Superman'. The reason why I have chosen to post this is because I absolutely love the aesthetics. If I were to set myself the task of creating a video that dealt with the same subject matter as above I would most certainly want it to be as similar to this as possible. The colour scheme might be considered a little unusual at first but it soon becomes clear that the pinks and blues work really well with delivering such startling facts to the audience. I also really like the narration, and how the animation is so in sync with it. When she says something hard hitting, the animation visually communicates it. I also like the running theme of the use of circles throughout the video. It is not always necessarily a solid circle that is used but you can see the continuity undoubtedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment