Thursday 9 December 2010

Steffen K



The artist Steffen K's vimeo profile is pretty impressive. It's obvious straight away he has his own style, a style that I can appreciate. This video is a quick promotional short for the Danish Music Awards. Even though this ad would primarily be shown in Denmark I think it is important to point out that it would look right at home on our MTV. There seems to be a specific type of image the music channel is aiming for and the kinetic type above plays right into that. I like the pastels used and the chunky typography. I also like the layers effect used at the end. In terms of difficulty I would say this is one of the more simple videos I have looked at and it's not ridiculous to say that if I stick at it I could create something on the same level within the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment