Sunday 1 May 2011

Crisps Ideas

Example 01
The example of design shown below is your average, run of the mill approach to crisp packaging. Initially is starts as a piece of flat design that is then folded and stuck together to form a protective casing around the contents inside. I have tried this in a different brief and found it incredibly difficult to bring to life. I imagine it all depends on the stock choice, however if I can not get my hands on a stock that is suitable for this then I have no hope. In terms of the designs themselves I like the use of type and image to create coherent pieces, and I also like the subtle colour choices.



Example 02
The example below is much more suitable to what I intend to create. Its obvious that the packages have been created out of stock that I could easily get my hands on, and easily assembled. The minimal designs aren't quite what I will be going for but the concept is pretty much spot on.


Example 03
This last piece of crisp packaging is a little bit more outlandish, but does fit within my creative and resource capabilities. The idea of deconstructing a simple package into two separate components seems a little unnecessary in terms of time and effort, but it does help in terms of creating something feasible.






No comments:

Post a Comment