Sunday 1 May 2011

Drink Ideas

Example 01
Firstly all the juice packages in this post deal with the same approach; a fully constructed 3D net instead of a pre-prepared plastic bottles with specially designed labels. I chose this first example because it shows just how text heavy you can make a design. If I follow the idea of using notable quotes then this is the perfect way to do it. I'm not really a fan of the colour scheme, I mean it works well here because I imagine the product is meant to look bold and outlandish, but it would not suit the approach I am going with. I was thinking more natural tones with splashes of pastel colours. The second picture also shows how a range can be created with just one basic idea.



Example 02
This second example is much more similar to the design style I was thinking of following. From the natural brown taking over the main stock choice to the inclusion of a pattern and also the colour choice, Blending black with bold colours is something I could look into. I also like this particular example because the designer has so kindly supplied a net. I could take this and adjust it slightly to better suit my brief as a starting point.



Example 03
This last example is very similar to the above only with a slight quirk. The net has been squashed so that more of a square package is formed rather than a rectangular one. I actually really like this, and of course with my 'packed lunch' idea this approach would take up less room within the box, saving room for the other components I wish to include. Combining aspects from all three of these juice drinks is how I will create my own design.


No comments:

Post a Comment