Saturday 30 April 2011

Smiles on Our Faces

I stumbled across a blog that could prove very useful.

Taken from the page: 'Designer in Savannah, GA. This blog is a mixture of everything I find great in life. Mainly Community, The Office, Parks and Recreation and 30 Rock- a bit of typography mixed in, as well as some of my own work.'

This woman could actually be me.

Anyway below are a couple examples of the work she creates around the four sitcoms that I hope to design for: 30 Rock, Community, Parks and Recreation and The Office.




Obviously these designs are quite text heavy, with emphasis on the quotes and an accompanying image. In my own designs I want to work more illustratively, but will definitely draw inspiration from these and continue to keep an eye on the blog in case the artist designs any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment